To let go or to hold on…It is a very difficult decision to make. There are no easy choices and there is no easy answer. It is very situational in nature.
To let go
- When self-respect is lost in a relation
- When it is time to let go e.g. in a parent-child relation
- Of hurtful words, that lowers self-confidence
- Of negative influences in life, that we know are harmful, yet are so tempting
- Of dreams, when we desperately want to hold on to it and try again
To hold on
- To hope, when things seem bleak
- To learning attitude, for there is so much to learn
- To determination and perseverance
- To self-belief, when all around chaos reigns
To hold on or to let go…all decisions in life revolve around this very crux.